Need an offline solution?
You got here because you clicked on a link in a file created by the free version of Universal Document Converter. This PDF converter can:
- Convert any printable file to PDF or image formats: TIF, JPG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, BMP
- Apply standard paper sizes (A4, Letter, etc.) or a custom size
- Merge several files into one or split into single pages/images
- Crop and resize pages or images
- Add text or image watermark, and more
You can get your own copy of Universal Document Converter to create PDFs and other files.
Convert images to PDF
With this free online tool, you can batch import and merge many images to a multipage PDF document. Before creating a PDF, you can change the order of files, set DPI, page format, sorting, and resize options.
PDF format advantages: reliable, platform-independent, and easy to read
PDF (Portable Document Format) is one of the most popular digital formats for creating and saving documents. PDF files can be easily shared and viewed on almost any device. Most importantly, the document keeps its original contents and formatting unaltered after a file is sent from one environment to another or opened in another application. Therefore, you can read those files anywhere – on a desktop or a mobile device.